Sema 2007 G2g?

usabodyguard

I may be going to Sema this year with Julien aka Spoolin'... i have a friend who is one of the board of directors for the entire event...

anyone going??

U lucky bastards... i wish i could go :tear::cry: do u guys have any extra tickets :happysad: ???

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

i was going to go but cant because i have to work.

its alot harder to get into this year though. you have to show a business id for the business your going with and a few other papers. usually it was just show you rname and your in.

nice... that means less idiots...lol...

sorry rob, i only got two passes... one for me and the other for meh bitch spoolin' lol... not even taking the NEW WIFE...oooOOooooOooo

getting married in 3 days!

I will be there from Tuesday night until Saturday. Maybe I can bring your headlights?

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

I will be there from Tuesday night until Saturday. Maybe I can bring your headlights?

hell yea, bring those bastards... do i get a deal since there is no shipping charges????? lol.... no really.... :jester:

i will PM you when i get back from Hawaii next weekend, we can exchange numbers... i still need to find a damn room tho... ugh... that is going to be hard...

but i did get the passes... should have them by friday... cant wait to go...

I will have my professional camera set up and take hundreds of pictures... dont worry... the baddest ones will go in the main forums and the hot chick ones will go into gasoline alley... more of a reason to join you cheap asses who havent yet...

BTW - :rant:

If anyone in here hasnt joined, it would be a good idea to give back to a site that I am sure has saved lots of you money somehow or some way... even if you bought something used from another member and saved 25 bucks off of retail, you should take that money and put it back into this site to keep it going... ads dont cover everything...

ok rant off...

anyone else going to sema want to meet up or anyone in vegas for that matter? Wody?