So Whats Everybody Like To Drink?

eddieo818

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heavy on the beer

killians, new castle, bass, guiness, smithwicks, dos equis amber, sam adams..... purty much anything amber or darker... usually irish but im not that picky lol

ocasionaly irish whiskey, usually ends up jamesons

main thing is never light beer n never anything w/ fruit.... :cheers:

Have you guys ever tried Templeton Rye whiskey? It was the favorite of Al Capone back in prohibition era and just became available for legal sale a few years ago. http://www.templetonrye.com/goods.shtml It's made here in Iowa and it's the smoothest whiskey I have EVER had. It's also the first whiskey I've ever been able to enjoy straight up, no ice or water (or pop). I used to favor Makers Mark over ice, but now it tastes like whiskey gone bad to me. If I feel like having a mixed drink, I use Jack and Coke so that I don't waste money diluting the good stuff!

Beer is pretty much any light beer, or occasionally if I'm hungry and thirsty, a Guinness Extra Stout.

Mostly I stick to Coors Light, but I like Miller Lite, Yuengling, Blue Moon, Michelob Ultra, and Corona.

I used to go crazy on the Vodka drinks (Vodka tonics, White Russians, Vodka cranberries, etc.) but I've settled down a bit and have tried to refrain from all hard liquor. When I started out tequila was my best friend, then we had some disagreements, and now we don't get along too well. :puke:

I love Blue Moon Hef, Kirin, and an ice, and I mean ICE, cold Rolling Rock when I'm feeling beer. My all time favorite beer I have ever had is John Courage Ale. I've only seen it at two places, one being the Yardhouse. When I'm feeling the hard stuff, I like anything with rum and Bacardi limon and cranberry juice. I'm a bitch, I know.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)