My Life Is Over

Kim

Sorry to hear this Kim, hopefully you'll mend fine and be back at 100% shortly. I hope you were able to miss the dog. I'd do a little research on the owners of the dog and see if it accidentally got loose, or if they let it run freely, check local humane laws to see if they can run at large. If it didn't accidentally get out, and can't legally run at large, I'd sue the owners butts! I cant stand irresponsible pet owners.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your accident Kim, puts my blown engine in perspective, glad you´re OK well not hurt to bad, you´re truck can be rebuilt or replaced, people cant be so easily, hope you make a fast recovery and the truck gets repaired soon

all the best

eamonn

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. :seeya: I'm doing much better. I still have a knot on my head, my hand is sore, eyelid is scarred, and I have a numb spot on my knee(I think thats kinda of cool though :jester: ). I just heard from insurance today...they're going to fix the truck. They estimated damage at about 10,000. I'm going to try and get it to a body shop tomorrow and get the repairs going. Thanks again guys...and for those of you wondering, the dog made it out fine. :smash:

Thanks guys. :seeya: I'm doing much better. I still have a knot on my head, my hand is sore, eyelid is scarred, and I have a numb spot on my knee(I think thats kinda of cool though :jester: ). I just heard from insurance today...they're going to fix the truck. They estimated damage at about 10,000. I'm going to try and get it to a body shop tomorrow and get the repairs going. Thanks again guys...and for those of you wondering, the dog made it out fine. :smash:

Good to hear from you Kim! Glad to hear things are going well! Get that truck fixed :thumbs::driving:

Holly crap Kim, I just seen this posting. I'm so sorry to see/hear what happened with you. Good to hear that things are looking better and hope you get the truck back to what it was like before the accident. On a positive note, the dog made out okay. :)