Prowler Fan?

Pasadena SS

My neighbor is selling a yellow Plymouth Prowler for $32K but he said he'll give it to me for around $28K. I don't know any thing about this car nor care for it at first but sitting in the driver seat kind a give me the goosebumps. Anyone know anything about this car? Thumbs up or down?

Hey man good to see you posting, been a while...

How many miles are on the car?

Mr. P. :)

Hey old friend. It has really been a while but you know how it is when you have a big family. Plus I keep falling in and out of love with my truck. I don't know what to do with it. Right now I'm just gonna drive it to the new Camaro comes out then we'll see what happens. The Prowler is a 2000 with 25 thousand miles in super clean condition.

they are a very fun driving car. will no doubt hold a good value.

yellow i would not like to much. black was much better.

I agree black would be much better.

never real looked at one to own it. The V6 kills it.

You know I assume it was a V8 at first because of the ridiculous size rear tires. V6 3.5 is weak.

i personally love the way those cars look. and they do hold their value really well they do have a couple of downsides to them. first off is you're going to go from a truck with a bed to a convertible with basically no trunk. next time ur at ur neighbors ask him to see the trunk. when the top is down there is literally no room, and when its up theres room for a brief case. if you dont need any space though, then it doesnt really matter. the v6 is the other downside. the car really wasnt meant for performance, but more cruising, so thats why it has the v6. maybe it would be good, haha you couldnt get into any trouble wit the law. or if u wanted u could bore and stroke it. the old typhoons had 4.3 v6s and were super fast. throw a turbo on it and ur set.