Sure Enough It F'n Happened Again

misterp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Steven, twice in one month. I'm really sorry to hear that. :( It must be such a bummer to not be able to talk with your friends. I know if I didn't have my cell phone I'd feel so lonely. I hope your phone turns up. Perhaps you should check in all of those 50 something horse stalls - maybe one of the horses snatched it from your office haha :jester: . lol... :devil:

But a man purse might do you good - perhaps maybe a nice Coach wristlet so you could clip it to your belt loop on your jeans or maybe even a fanny pack to clip around your waist! The Coach wristlet seems better - it's more stylish. :crazy::P

Okay, if Steve starts wearing anything called a "wristlet" then it's time for an SSS.com intervention, I don't care how many phones he goes through.

I had a phone cloned a few years ago. My normal bill was around $35 then after three $1200 phone bills I finally convinced Bell South it wasn't me or my phone making all the calls. What an absolute pain in the A$$ that was.

Okay, if Steve starts wearing anything called a "wristlet" then it's time for an SSS.com intervention, I don't care how many phones he goes through.

I swear it's very cool looking and won't change or lower his manliness! It even comes in BLACK!

:crackup::P:jester:

Wow, Steven, twice in one month. I'm really sorry to hear that. :( It must be such a bummer to not be able to talk with your friends. I know if I didn't have my cell phone I'd feel so lonely. I hope your phone turns up. Perhaps you should check in all of those 50 something horse stalls - maybe one of the horses snatched it from your office haha :jester: . lol... :devil:

But a man purse might do you good - perhaps maybe a nice Coach wristlet so you could clip it to your belt loop on your jeans or maybe even a fanny pack to clip around your waist! The Coach wristlet seems better - it's more stylish. :crazy::P

Just like a woman - never listens; I said twice in TWO months. :smash::jester: And if I were ever presented a Coach anything my manliness would be in such serious doubt I would be reduced to a limp-wristed yellow-bellied sissified KY-jelly squirting heterophobic bull-dyke fearing bedpan-sniffing flit-boy; my shame would force me to trade my Firebird and SSS for a Prius and then change my name to Stephanie...

Mr. P. :)

Just like a woman - never listens; I said twice in TWO months. :smash::jester: And if I were ever presented a Coach anything my manliness would be in such serious doubt I would be reduced to a limp-wristed yellow-bellied sissified KY-jelly squirting heterophobic bull-dyke fearing bedpan-sniffing flit-boy; my shame would force me to trade my Firebird and SSS for a Prius and then change my name to Stephanie...

Mr. P. :)

you don't have to step all the way down to a Prius. You could go with a copper Ford Edge... :dunno: