-Volant CAI

-Dual 40 Flowmasters w/ turndowns

Performance:

-1/4 mile in 14.181 @ 97.2mph <-bone stock run

-1/4 mile in 13.924 @ 98.8mph <-with mods

-0-60mph in 5.6 seconds <-with mods

-0-100mph in 14.0 seconds <-with mods

DAYM! ill wait to run one of those haha

I'll admit, for the time being, I like the looks of the SSS better than my truck. Would have gotten a chevy but just couldn't pass up the performance of the Tundra. Lower it, slap a billet grill on it, window tint, and a nice set of wheels and this truck will pop! :)

Hey haul@ss, those 0-60 and 0-100 times have dropped some. 60mph in 5.272 seconds and 100mph in 13.614 seconds, haven't had a chance to take it to the track since then. Looking forward to it though!

Hey haul@ss, those 0-60 and 0-100 times have dropped some. 60mph in 5.272 seconds and 100mph in 13.614 seconds, haven't had a chance to take it to the track since then. Looking forward to it though!

That 0-60 time seems awfully fast. How are you measuring that?

Mike

They only way I can, with a video camera. I record my runs, bring them home and go through it frame by frame. I start counting 1 frame before the speedo starts to move. When I was stock I counted 5.6 seconds for 60mph, another Tundra owner clocked the exact time with his GTech. I know it's not the most scientific way but it's the best I got.

Here is the video of that particular run on youtube:

Edited by MikeCheat04 (see edit history)

lmao come on now guys, they don't look that bad. I actually like the looks of my truck, only thing I would change is a billet grill and level the suspension out. I payed 25k back in April when no rebates were going on, sport package Sr5. Been having good times ever since then.

Hope you guys like the 10 mpg the 4x4 gets too it was ranked worst in class even below the gass guzzling Ram Hemi with 11.7 mpg :tumbleweed: