Hankook Tires

SS TowPig

rh06_tire_left.gif

Got these tires...and i have to say i love them....from regular driving to rain to a lil racin at the drag strip....these things hook up good.....so anyone wondering, yes i reccomend them

:withstupid: good all around tire, they do well in snow, ice, rain, etc. I reccomend them as well :thumbs:

I had Hankooks on my a set of 20s I had on my Grand Cherokee and loved them so much I also bought them for the SS. Ive put those tire through some switchbacks that worried me, a lil squeal but they hooked like hell. They also track very well in the rain as well as hooking great from a dig.

Those will be probably be what I buy next for my 22's. The Toyo's I have squeal wayyy to easy and they don't grip nearly as good as the Nitto 420's I have on my 20's. If I could have, I would have got the Nitto's but they don't make em in my size 265/35/22. The Nitto's are a great all around tire for dry/rain/snow - AWESOME! :thumbs: I was lookin to buy Hankook's when I got the 22's but they said 3-4 week wait and I needed them right away. :banghead:

I have set and I really like 'em. They do well in the rain and snow. I had them sqwauling at the drag strip doing a slolom action at 60mph tryin to dry the track off. I got a 295/50/20 Just a little wider than stock and .2" shorter.

-CL

Edited by SS Option (see edit history)

I had the hankooks for the last two years and i loved them, but i just got a set of 285/55/20 BFG G-Force and the bfg hook up and handle a 100% better then the hankook but the hankooks are cheaper than the g-force and will last alot longer. still the g-force handle and look like no other tire out there.