Some Topics Are Best Left Alone

brobradh77

If i were this guy I believe I would have ended up in jail or at the least kept this to myself.. :crackup:

"Hey guys, first time poster here. I have a pretty embarassing one that I feel I need to share.

Well this was about 2 years ago, me and some buddys are going out to a club/bar what ever you want to call it, in hopes of getting some good ole' puzzay. We get there, order some drinks..im looking around scoping the girls out and I catch this drop dead gorgeous chick staring at me twice with a smile on her face. Now im not ugly, ive been told by numerous girls that im quite attractive, but damn this girl was a 10/10 and I had to at least try. So I finally get some confidence and go over to talk to her. Right away I can tell she is interested in me and things are going great, " this is too easy!" I thought to myself. I order her a drink and we talk a little more, and while we are talking I notice some guys ( they must have been regulars at that bar ) looking at us and kinda laughing. I didnt think much of it so I was like meh they must be jealous.

Fast forward about an hour, shes pretty drunk and she wants it bad, tells me she has a van that has plenty of room to **** in. I agree and we go out back to the van. It was a regular soccer mom van but had the seats taken out in the back, was the perfect place for some quick puzzay. Well we are making out ect and she tells me she only wants it IDB. Im like wtf and try to convince her to have regular sex but she keeps saying she wants it IDB only, so im like what ever it still feels good. The van was pitch black and I couldnt see a damn thing, keep this in mind for the next part. So she tells me she has some lube and is going to lube up and I get ready for some buttseckz, things go well and we start to **** pretty hard...felt great actually. While in the process of ****ing ( probably about 10 mins of straight ass fcukage ) I go to massage her **** but theres a problem, I did not feel a ****.......felt around a little more and did not feel a *****...what I felt was a ****ing ballsack and a hard ass D1ck!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly threw her I mean HIM off me grabbed my boxers and clothes and got the **** out of that van. Ran with just my boxers on and my clothes in my hand a few blocks over at 2 o clock in the monring in like 20 degree weather all the way to my car. I got in and took off leaving my friends at the bar...I came home and sat in the shower for what must have been 3 hours, yes I admit for the first time since I was probably 8 years old I cried.

The next day my friends called and they were pissed, I told them I had an accident and pissed all over my pants so I had to go home. THey ask about the girl and I told them she didnt want to fcuk.

Sorry for the long read."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i woulda known as soon as i saw people laughing at me. i NEVER would have let it get half as far as that dupe

and who in their right mind would ever tell that to people. like u guys said. that shit would go straight to the grave wit me