Wow!

BlkSSnCpt

im watching to live feed from the tokyo auto show and GOD DAMN this thing is sick. Twin Turbo 3.8 V6, AWD,480HP and it did nurberg in 7:38.54, for comparing the Lambo Murcielago did it in 7:43 the SLR McLaren in 7:40 so this thing is definately a beast and it looks sick....

heres the link:

http://www.gtrnissan.com/index.html

-Rob

yea i was reading about it last week. its supposed to compete wit the z06, and its gonna cost $70,000 which is a lil steep for me but whatever. also its not gonna be sold in America

yeah thats i little TOO STEEP for me aswell, but still that thing is gonna be a beast, but this one is the one for the US thats y it's just going under the GT-R name tag their not calling it the Skyline...

i thought you had to have those imported to the US?

and doesnt the old skylines have more HP? i thought the older ones had over 500+

maybe im thinking of something else

This is the US model and the older skylines only came with 280-300 hp stock u might be thinking about the NISMO GT-R Z-Tune, that one was an extremely limited hand built only 20 made and they came with 500HP...

-Rob

Performance wise, it looks like it will be a good car, but I'm not sold on the looks of it. As with several others I would much rather have a Vette before spending the money on this.

And is it me or do the lines on the rear (quarter panel) look similar to the new mustang?

nissan-gt-r-18.jpg

nissan-gt-r-15.jpg