Central Iowa Saturday Meet

Was thinking November 3rd for lunch. how bout Buffalo Wild Wings out in Weds DM? its been a while, i know some of us have gotten together for the Cruise thru the woods as well as the races out at Iowa Speedway. just thinkin we could do lunch again soon.

Post away and lets see what works.

Sounds good to me. I did just learn last night that a close buddy is making a move to Boston and leaving that weekend, so that would have to take priority but I'm not sure when he takes off yet. I sure am interested, though. Hey, and it'll be cool to show off my replacement steering shaft. DANG, it is a GM part, so I guess that still makes me a stock truck. CRIPES!

I'm thinkin i might have my drop spindles in as well as.... well you know... damn truck!

Depending if there is snow or not, we could possibly be there. Honeypot might not make it though. She'll be tucked away nice & cozy for the winter!!! Unless it's still nice out then I'll bring her along. We'll probabaly be down to see her uncle in the hospital while we're down there

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)