Got Married!

usabodyguard

HAHAHA... i forgot about that damn chicken/rooster... okay, about 11 years ago a huge hurricane/typhoon hit the island and all of the caged chickens got loose and now the island has them everywhere you go... running wild...

My wife and I got married and after the wedding and luau... me, my new bride and julien aka spoolin' (my little bro) were in my rental jeep, top down, heading over to some friends condo for some drinks... when this dumb ass rooster ran across the road and in the past when a bird gets in front of the car i am driving I usually try to speed up, mostly to scare the bird... heh... well sure enough I sped up and this stupid chicken kept running across the road so i braked at the last minute and sure enough it tumbled underneath my jeep a few times and started clucking at me ferociously and ran off... my wife was screaming about the bird and Julien and I were out of breath from laughing so hard... I asked one of the locals what happens if I ran over a chicken, he said no worries, there's more...

LOL

ok turtle story...

So the wife(alexandra aka Alex) and I went to Poipu to do some snorkling... great spot to btw... after about 2 hours in the water, i was in about 6 foot of water and took my mask off and was wiping my eyes, when suddenly some guy was next to me tells me there is a giant turtle in the water and pointed in front of me... he was following it... i thought oh cool... lets put the mask on and take a look.... DOH!

when I got my mask on i put my head in the water and less than two feet in front of me was a 300lb+ monster turtle looking at me with his huge head, kind of looked like shrek under water... needless to say i freaked out and started back splashing away like you did as a kid playing marco polo about to get tagged... holy shit! This thing was huge... i must have looked like a complete ass running away from this turtle... F'n turtle... i think if i hadnt seen it, it would have eaten me alive...

I told the story to a couple of poeple on the beach and some local told me it was good luck to see a turtle in the water... I told the guy my foot up his ass was good luck too... :yellow_loser:

i have more stories... let me get some pics up here first... i took literally about 1800 pictures... a lot of doubles, but still, i have some great shots...

that turtle haunts my dreams....

:freak:

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

Lol, Damn bro! I know what you mean about those damn turtles looking menacing! I remember seeing them on that boat trip to the Napali coast line and I was thinking to my self those ****ers would do some damage should they bite me!! They have like these massive beaks with the meanest looking mug man! I was scared swimming behind them let along being in front of them!! Haha glad your still in one piece Big bro!

lol i love the lil details in ur story Dave. haha how ur standing in 6 feet of water, most people would be completely submerged and u had a good 8 inches left lol plus you weigh close to what the turtle weighs. i woulda strapped some reigns on, and rode that motha funker

lol i love the lil details in ur story Dave. haha how ur standing in 6 feet of water, most people would be completely submerged and u had a good 8 inches left lol plus you weigh close to what the turtle weighs. i woulda strapped some reigns on, and rode that motha funker

HaHa :crackup: i was thinking they exact same thing when i read it too...

funny stories Dave but i would have honesty paid to see u get down with that giant turtle i think i would be a great fight but i seen one of those turtles before and GOD DAMN those things r f-ing huge and spoolin is right they have these huge beaks and those things r razor sharp.... but it still woulda been a good fight. :lol:

-Rob