Looking For Bolt-ons For My 04 Ss

bad88t-top

I'm now a proud owner of a red 04 AWD SS Silverado. I love it, but I need the following to make me happy!!!

1-Cat Back exhaust-Flowmaster, or something else that sounds throaty......Any suggestions.

2-Cold air intake - Any recommendations

3-Throttle body spacer. - Is this a good mod.

4-Tonneau Cover-flush mount preferably soft cover in black

If anyone has anything I may be interested in, used or new, email me at [email protected]

The truck has 40K miles, 22" chrome SS wheels, 2" lowering kit, tinted windows, HID headlights, Escalade gauge cluster, vertical billet grille now and also billet bowtie. I just picked this truck up on Wednesday from Chicago.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area and also a member of the www.hwknights.com. I also have a 10 second street Mustang 88 GT w/ T-tops and a freshly restored 70 Charger R/T 440 six pack, 4 speed, dana, w/ original paint, all #'s matching.

I look forward to bs'ing on the site. Bill W.

Edited by bad88t-top (see edit history)

Hey man you've come to the right place! There is tons of good info, and everyone will help you out alot. First off, everyone is gonna tell you to forget the throttle body spacer. It is worthless and a waste of money. You're on the right path performance wise with a intake and exhaust though :thumbs:

I've got a set of bolt on headers with high flow cats for sale and a touring corsa muffler. Use the search function and browse around the site, you can find lots of answers to questions.

Also post up some pics of your truck!

Edited by CaliChevyV8 (see edit history)

dont even consider the TBspacer, yes a CAI will help, think LTs and a nice exhaust with an X pipe. if you want to swap those 22s for stock 20" SS wheels let me know :eye: your in a market your going to go broke with lol

What's up Quik, I thought that was you. This is my daily driver, so I'm not going crazy. Just want it to breathe a little better. Send me your email address. I don't know how to post pic's, so I'll send them too you if you can post them. I got the original wheels and tires with the truck, so I'm probably going to run them in the winter. I might try my wheels off of my 98, but they'll look pretty bad I'm sure. The 22's look damn good on there though.

-Thanks

Edited by bad88t-top (see edit history)

What's up Quik, I thought that was you. This is my daily driver, so I'm not going crazy. Just want it to breathe a little better. Send me your email address. I don't know how to post pic's, so I'll send them too you if you can post them. I got the original wheels and tires with the truck, so I'm probably going to run them in the winter. I might try my wheels off of my 98, but they'll look pretty bad I'm sure. The 22's look damn good on there though.

-Thanks

[email protected]

get a photobucket account to post pics you need to be a subscriber or have over a certain amount

some older wheels wont work on the newer trucks cause of ht larger brakes. tons of mods to do to the DD and have fun