-SLP rear swaybar

-Vengeance Racing Dyno tuned

-Taylor Wires

-NGK TR55 Plugs

-Tinted windows

-06 GTO taillights

-06 GTO hood

-343.3 rwhp, 363.6 rwtq

My truck's got a big dent in the side.... :shakehead: But if it were fixed i'd be willing to consider a trade.. Need somethin better on gas an possibly lower payment.. How much do you owe? Mine is around 18-19... An i'm about to or may have already rolled over 60k...

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)

My truck's got a big dent in the side.... :shakehead: But if it were fixed i'd be willing to consider a trade.. Need somethin better on gas an possibly lower payment.. How much do you owe? Mine is around 18-19... An i'm about to or may have already rolled over 60k...

I have title in hand.

I have title in hand.

041407_0019.jpg

As you can see... She's not in the condition i'd want her to be to trade.... But that is a pretty sweet GTO. I was quoted 2100 dollars to fix it, but have had many things pop up preventing me from doing so. I never filed any kind of report over it. My deductible is 1000 dollars, so i figured it would be worth it to just do it out of pocket... Other than that, just had the guage cluster replaced under warranty, and when i got it with 39k the dealership replaced the front passenger wheel hub. I've put the original flowmaster 40's on it with turndowns, drop in K&N filter, and a billet bowtie...