Pics After Quick Wash

BlackSS04

i finally got the new camera a while back and i just now got around to taking some updated pics of the truck. i will post more pics after i wash & wax it sometime this week or next. tell me what you think of it.

Pics: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/meanasstruck2/

P7050383.jpg

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Looks Damn Good :cheers:

Did you do the Amber Delete? I'm not sure I have the patience to do it, but after looking at yours and kellyperformance .....It's definetly a must have :thumbs:

Also your tail lights and 3rd brake light was done by Jons tinted tails, correct? What darkness did you go with and how well does the light shine thru at night? Any pics by chance?

Very nice ride :smoker:

-Matt

Looks Damn Good :cheers:

Did you do the Amber Delete? I'm not sure I have the patience to do it, but after looking at yours and kellyperformance .....It's definetly a must have :thumbs:

Also your tail lights and 3rd brake light was done by Jons tinted tails, correct? What darkness did you go with and how well does the light shine thru at night? Any pics by chance?

Very nice ride :smoker:

-Matt

thanks man. i got laynlow77 to do mine for me because i didn't want to f**k anything up and buy a new pair. you can find him over on pt.net. as for the tails, i got the medium dark option and light shines through night and day. when i first got them, my impression was that no light was going to shine through what-so-ever, but they shine great during the day and alot better at night. i'll see if i can get pics.

How much did those tinted lights set you back if you dont mind me asking, I really want to do that mod but want to shop around first. Also, what was the price from laynlow 77 to do the lights?

you can send your tails to him to have tinted for $90, or you can buy a seperate set of tails from him which will cost ya more, $200 i think. and the cleared lights were $100. he sent me a pair done already and i sent him my old ones. kind of costly for those mods but well worth it in the end.