Injector Flow Rates

cadowns

Hey guys, When I installed my Kenne Bell charger I also replaced the injectors, but did not write down the Delphi part #. I wanted to have the correct flow rate for Allen when I get my tune done later this month. The Stock injector has a part # on it of 25317628. Does anyone know the flow rate of the stock injector?

The Kenne Bell instructions say that the new injector # is 2517061. Does anyone have info on this injector? Does anyone have the part # from the installed KB injectors?

I hate to take the injectors back out to get the #. !! :crazy:

Thanks for any help.

CD

You mean the new injector is part number 25176061

That is the 8.1 liter MARINE injector. Same injector that comes with the Radix kits. It is a 42 pound injector at our 58 psi pressure.

For tuning, Allen should easily be able to copy the flow rate from one of his radix users and transfer it to your tune. Easy cheesy. :)

Do you already have the new injectors installed?

I guess there could be a typo in the install manual, but that was the number.

Yes. I have had them in for sometime with the full kit working just fine. I wanted to know the difference between stock and the new injectors, so if Allen needed to start from scratch on the tune he would have that info.

I bet you have the correct #. Thanks for the reply.

What are the stock injectors rated for?

Thanks

CD

You mean the new injector is part number 25176061

That is the 8.1 liter MARINE injector. Same injector that comes with the Radix kits. It is a 42 pound injector at our 58 psi pressure.

For tuning, Allen should easily be able to copy the flow rate from one of his radix users and transfer it to your tune. Easy cheesy. :)

Do you already have the new injectors installed?

That is the one! These are rated @ 42 pounds like Tex said!! They flow 4.7 gms per second according to what I was told by MagnaCharger.

Archived