Liddell And Silva Finally Going To Fight!

faceliftedss

Chuck just got beat by Keith Jardine. Gives him two losses in a row. He's fighting again that soon?

What was the live press conference on the internet about? It was all about Randy Couture, but couldn't get what the main subject was about. I saw some of it. Sounds like Randy is retiring, there were money issues, etc..

Edited by BenKey (see edit history)

randy felt he was being treated unfair and UFC was not promoting him or paying him enough. im a huge randy fan but he was way wrong on this one. he made 2 million the night he won the title and he is like the most promoted fighter out there. he decided to quit. im not too happy with him right now, a lot of the comments came from his wife.

randy quit because they didnt get the number 1 heavy weight in the minds of many people of the MMA community. he felt that is obvious next fight and UFC didnt get it done so he quit.

Lidell fight i dunno. CHuck has not been looking very good IMo and may get another beat down.

Never really cared for Chuck. When I started watching it a little over a year ago I sort of rooted for the underdog when he would fight. Just never really liked him. I saw the fight when Jackson beat him and bust out laughing when he was hit, but felt a little let down. That fight had all the look of a real beating by both fighters. Paying $40 to see it and it's over in less than 1 round pisses you off - I don't care who you are.