pick one  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what one thing should i get for my beater

• new head unit that plays mp3's
    • remote start since it sits out in the driveway
    • rims/tires but can only spend $400 or less
    • get windows tinted

Hey Josh ...

Go with the remote starter. I love mine. Don't forget they are great in the summer too, so you can cool down the truck with A/C.

I have a remote starter, with the two "By-Pass" modulals .... that way I have my door locks programmed too!!!!

Look at you gettin' all fancy with the beater! God, if I get an oil change in my beater,...I call that a modification! :crackup:

I would honestly get the remote start if I couldn't get gold curb feelers or some fuzzy dice. :cheers:

Look at you gettin' all fancy with the beater! God, if I get an oil change in my beater,...I call that a modification! :crackup:

I would honestly get the remote start if I couldn't get gold curb feelers or some fuzzy dice. :cheers:

"getting all fancy" LMAO

i originally just wanted a cheap set of 17's for it cause the stockers suck, but when i got in it to go to work yesterday morning, i had a very rude awakening finding out how cold the leather seats get when a car sits outside all night. Then a couple weeks ago, the bose cd player stopped playing cd's so now i have only am/fm. I like having tinted windows and all the windows are tinted except for the front drivers and passenger side so i thought i could finish that up. Basically, just can't decide.

how about 2....remote starter is 170 bucks. tint is 100 bucks there ya go cheaper then wheels, cheaper then radio

A good remote starter is going to be more than 170.

But, my vote is on the remote starter. You will love it. I suggest getting an Astrostart, they are very reliable and you can turn on your heated seats from the remote.

Holty, i would get a C.B. with one of those 10foot wind wipper antennas,seriously though what do you drive as a beater?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

'96 Nissan Maxima GLE - leather, heated seats, moon roof, auto climate control, wood grain, 3.0 v6, 28mpg...i love it.