Another Wanna Be

Fireman31

Pic is blurry, but they look upside down too. Yes? No?

No they were positioned correct. He had a custom fabbed dual exhaust that half was almost dragging on the ground. :throwup:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it bothers me too, but look at it this way. Anyone who sees that knows it's not an SS. Not everyone is as fortunate as we are to have these trucks, just let them be it's not worth getting mad over. If anything when i see SS badges upside down then i get pissed, because that's plain stupidity and it makes are SS symbol look retarted.

ES :flag:

I came across this truck on my way home today..........

throwup.gif

post-9644-1193885330_thumb.jpg

Wanting to turn your truck into an SSS clone is great thing, many have done it. If you are gonna stick the "SS" on a plain jane silverado, at least strip the Z71 logos off it!!! :idiot:

What the hell! I dont get people how stupid can you get?

I have the same light. Very bright. I think that is the best led dash light on the market it right now. Mine is B/B

Yeah so is mine, got through a buddy of mine for like $120 bucks, price was too good to pass up, they usually sell for around $300 :chevy:

ive noticed there are a couple ss clones here in valdosta but i cant seem to find another real one. Ive heard of one that he uses as his tow truck only but still havnt seen it. I do wander what a person with a horrible clone would think when a real one pulls up next to them