It's Not A Caddy!

wody

Im glad to see that someone has the balls to stand up for others....and LessAmerica its not okay to be gay.

if you have a problem with homosexuals thats your problem. you shuoldnt take it personally. the truck im referring to is built in mexico for sale they're not in the united states. therefore its a mexican silverado. heck the guy who owns it even called it that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CRAZY! I've seen that truck but I can't remember where. I want to say it was in Vegas in the beginning of the month but I could be wrong. I know I saw that truck somewhere. AI remember the lame-ass license plate!

honestly i think if its done right a cadillac conversion looks good on a silverado. i wouldnt go as far as the mudflaps and exterior emblems but there is a bagged silverado with an escalade front clip i see once in a while around here that looks really good imo.

thats awful, the only thing worse than that, is out here i see silverados and tahoes that have the corvette emblem. ****in retards

my 04 tahoe had an LS1 in it, and i had corvette signs on it :confused: doesnt it make it ok if its actually vette-powered? i had one on the SSS until i shaved the tailgate, mainly because i have LS2 pistons, heads, (at the time) LS2 cam, and it was a 6.0, just iron....

my 04 tahoe had an LS1 in it, and i had corvette signs on it :confused: doesnt it make it ok if its actually vette-powered? i had one on the SSS until i shaved the tailgate, mainly because i have LS2 pistons, heads, (at the time) LS2 cam, and it was a 6.0, just iron....

thats a little more understandable but too each his own i guess. i mean the dodge ram srt10s dont have the viper emblem except on the valve covers. they have RAM SRT10 emblems. my thought is if its not a vette or not a viper or whatever dont change the emblems. thats just me though

:chevrolet: To each his own everybody wants their truck to stand out in a crowd. Im not saying we cant make fun of them for doing though :crackup: The other day I saw a lifted Silverado with SS emblems and the SS front fascia...only problem with it was that it was a diesel and had enormous stacks coming up out of the bed like a big rig. Here is another one that was hard on the eyes!

DSCF0501.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

I wish I took a pic of it, but a few weeks ago, I was on Rt. 1 in Saugus, MA and saw a GMC Sierra ECSB that had a denali nose and caddy emblem on the tailgate. that wasn't the worst of it. the thing was bright yellow with 2 black rally strips up the hood and down the gate. Oh yea, and it was a 4x4 with possibly a slight lift.