Question I've Never Heard Before

BOB47

Probably would still have bought it. I can modify engines and trannies, I suck at bodywork :yellow_loser:

I actually started shopping for an Avalanche as this is what my wife wanted :banghead::banghead: I liked the SSS, but wasn't prepared to pay MSRP

We drove the Avy, Z71 ECSB, K2500 Crew w/6.0 and finally the SSS. Alyce drove all of them as did I. Her comment while driving the SSS: "Did you see how fast we got to 60?" I then knew what we were going to buy. She wanted a red one to match the Camaro, I wanted anything but red. I should have gotten blue :chevy::dunno:

Zero % financing, rebates and discounts made it a no-brainer. The AWD is a plus as I don't have to explain to Alyce how to use it every winter :jester:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
ill probably get bashed for this but one thing that prevented me from buying one before is i absolutely did not want awd.

:withstupid:

I just couldn't justify the extra money for the AWD. The week after I bought my truck I learned about the V-Max. :banghead: Then, about six months later they started offering the sun roofs. Double :banghead: If I had to do it again, and if they offered it, I'd get an '05 style in arrival blue w/AWD and a sunroof...and absolutely every other option. Ah, hindsight.