Snowmobiles

BreakYaNeckSS

well at age 22 ive had my share of toys. Quads, Dirtbikes, Jet Skis, and My Bike...so time for a new motorsport...its time to play in the snow...but im not a beginner to serious power, ive modified all my toys but im clueless to the sleds....so any of you know a good sled, somthing rediculous..lemme know thanks guys...

BYN

I have had both Polaris and Arctic Cat and both are pretty good sleds. I would say either a Arctic Cat F7 or a Polaris Fusion 700 would be a good sled and have a ton of mod potential. Check out www.ddracing.com for aftermarket Cat parts, they are the fastest Cats in the country drag racing

make your own.. :eek:

good luck..

:seeya:

that thing is too pretty for the snow. I'd be too afraid to take it out of first. even in a wide open flat space. I would be the one to find that one hidden rock.

good pick on the f7. I been sleding for 15 years and have had alot of cats. my 03 f7 is one of the best I've had. there is so many mods you can add to it , but make sure your in the right riding posistion. I have a 6" riser block and moved my steering post forward about a 1" - 1.5 ". it really help the standup riding stlye.

put some runinng borad traction on it , i put some 1/2" self tapping screws up from the bottom of the boards. If it is a snopro you have a deeper lug track 1.375", I think. This is a great track but even better with studs, load it up. mods can go on forever cluch kits help. I put on V-force reeds and a 2.5 + timing key some gains with a y pipe and intake mods. Oh ya make sure you have your shocks charged up right.

have fun and wish for snow.

hey we going riding now whered u get it plaistow i have an 06 yamaha apex modded up we have to go now we raced the trucks now we got the sleds let me know if you wanna mod that thing the best mod on a sled is clutching

Being that you are from NH, I would highly suggest spending the weekend at Tug Hill in NY for some of the best riding on the east coast. Be careful with pipes though,...they are really cracking down on the loud pipes and issuing very high fines :shakehead: This year they (law enforcement) may even just take your sled.

FWIW, the only mods I would do is some suspension work, longer carbides and studs. This is coming from a guy that had a VERY modified 02 XCSP polaris,...including heads and nitrous :happysad: The modern sleds are plenty powerful enough to get you into trouble. RIDE SAFE!!!!

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)