Sss Vs Bmw 645 I

00silverad0

Ok, so I'm on the way to the girlfriends house round 6:30 last night. Its a 15 minute drive so I take the streets instead of the highway (we had a cold fron come through.. a whopping 75* LOL) so I took advantage of the cool air and just cruised down there. On the way down I was behind this BMW 645 I with Canada plates. I came to a stoplight next to him and just casually minding my own business and he throws a rev and is inching up. I glance over and hes like 55 with his hot ass MILF wife (probably 25) So I inch up and on green we go. He jumped before I did so he was ahead of me by a nose, started reeling immediatly and shifted into 2nd and just pulled another truck on him. I was ahead by 2-3 @ 70 mph. Speed limit was 45 so I slowed down, guy pulls up next to me all pissed off .. LOL. come to the next light and look in the rearview, ****in po po 3 cars back ( he was off duty, outa his city) Needless to say he scared the shit outa me and there is NO WAY he didnt hear the dumps so I just kept crusin and he didnt do anything. Sorta freaks me out racing on the street, its kept to a minimum like stoplight runs and never anything 20 over the limit.