Good Alarm Needed

im looking for a good if not the best alarm for the ss.

right now i have my eyes set on the viper alarm with 2 way remote and 1 mile radius with the remote start.

just looking for best against theft . i also plan to pull my fuel pump relay when parked.

been seeing alot of bad stuff happen lately and dont need my truck to be a statistic.

In my opinion get the new viper with the 1 mile range. I got the older model 791 and it hasent failed me yeat. Also make sure to get the tilt sensor and the battery backup, and some pizo sirens installed inside the truck. should give anyone a rude awaking if somehow they got inside of it.

Its actually a dcent price, I would add the following item in my opinion

DEI 520T BACKUP BATTERY SYSTEM

DEI 513T mini piezo siren aleast one inside the truck

DEI 508D field motion sensor, give you dual zone radar sensor detects moving high density objects

DEI 507M digital tilt sensor

DEI 506T audio glass sensor, I dont know if one comes with the alarm

DEI 530T 2 window system if you wanted to have wondow control with the remote, up and down.

Also I think there 2 relays one for the ingition and one for the power door locks, But I cant remeber for sure.

If you have a locking tonn cover you can buy a unlocking kit to release it for the remote also. and look into the viper 210v tracking system for more comfort. I have one in my car nevre really had to use it but I know its there. Down side have to pay yearly fee.

http://www.viper.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductID=101

The possibiltes are endless with the high end viper line. Just depends on how much you want to spend

I just put the Python 990 on the SS tonight, and I also had the Python 881 on the RS, 1 mile and 1/2 mile respectfully. I like 'em and recommend them myself. Not exactally sure on the prices, I paid roughly between $300 - $350 for the alarm, and that's including tax.

very cool. If you could, let me know were your gonna have it put in and what is runs you. I'm looking at the same alarm and trying to save as much money as I can. A buddy of mine had that same alarm installed, he baught it at a shop and had them put it in. Cost him over a grand. I just dont have that kinda money to drop right now ( just moved into a bigger place)