Will The Headers Fit?

brv1102

I maybe be wrong, but if you run even mid length headers for a 5.3, on a 6.0 you can also get dinked. Because I believe the EO number *can be rated for specific applications. For example, it could just have a 5.3 on the EO and not have the 6.0 I gave up trying to find good headers that will actually provide gains, pass smog regs and inspections in the people’s communist state of kalifornia. :banghead:

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

I maybe be wrong, but if you run even mid length headers for a 5.3, on a 6.0 you can also get dinked. Because I believe the EO number *can be rated for specific applications. For example, it could just have a 5.3 on the EO and not have the 6.0 I gave up trying to find good headers that will actually provide gains, pass smog regs and inspections in the people’s communist state of kalifornia. :banghead:

That is true, but it's going to be rare that you find a smog tech that looks up the EO number to see application.

That is true, but it's going to be rare that you find a smog tech that looks up the EO number to see application.

mine did.. :banghead:

i could not find my paper work for my TOGS when i had it smogged. luck i was given a YOU WILL NEED IT NEXT TIME. but he passed me anyway. there getting tougher up here, smog cops are busting a lot of places over stupid stuff. one guy i know was fined $2,500 for not checking the timing on a 83 ford pu.. :nonod:

:seeya:

mine did.. :banghead:

i could not find my paper work for my TOGS when i had it smogged. luck i was given a YOU WILL NEED IT NEXT TIME. but he passed me anyway. there getting tougher up here, smog cops are busting a lot of places over stupid stuff. one guy i know was fined $2,500 for not checking the timing on a 83 ford pu.. :nonod:

:seeya:

Wow, that sucks.

Place I went to with my SS in San Jose couldn't have cared less about the radix and outlaw intake...