Question Tranny

i need all your expert opinion is a shift kit hard to install and if so what exactly am i lookin at time, difficult, problems, i just need to know exactly what u have all incountered doin shift kit installs your selfs,,, any info is much appreaciated thanks

Simple hand tools, some common sense, and someone to call for the one or two quick questions you'll have along the way. If you have a jack and a chain & chain binder to pull the transmission over far enough to install the servos it will be much easier but I don't think it's required. Remember to treat the job like open surgery, cleanliness is everything inside a transmission. What kind of mechanical aptitude or experience do you have? Time-wise my first Transgo job took an entire day.

Mr. P.

i dont have any tranny experience other than blowin them up. but i have anot of auto and car experience with clases and learning as i go pretty much..it just seems like a shit load of parts for somethin people have explained as easy

i dont have any tranny experience other than blowin them up. but i have anot of auto and car experience with clases and learning as i go pretty much..it just seems like a shit load of parts for somethin people have explained as easy

I'd let a shop do the install for you. I've read too many post where something wasn't installed right and problems popped up. I've installed all performance mods besides my trans mods. IMO it's a big risk if you don't have the know how.