12/30/02 BUILD DATE

noweeds.net

I did get in touch with my sales person tonight and my TPW is still 1/20/03. I have some doubts about the 12/30 date that has been mentioned. Is the dealer just guessing maybe? As far as my date is concerned, I have my Vehicle Order Detail in hand that shows the date. I will be a little disappointed if Im close to a month behind the rest of them.

Justin

Jwest-

Nope, I haven't got my TPW yet. I have Ron checking on it for me, but he is still getting caught up, after being away. I don't suppose it matters too much, as I am guessing they will pile up the production and do a big roll-out in February.

This is interesting also, My dealer called to let me know that their rep from Chevrolet was just visiting their shop. They were aroginally supposed to get 25 SSS's based on the years sales of silverados, now he has told the that they will only get 6 SSS's. Of the 25 chevy dealers in the St.Louis metro area, only 5 are going to get as many as 6 SSS's

Most of the remaining dealers are going to be aloted 1 :(

This makes me think that production will be real limited. Seems contrary to all previous info. Does anyone else know how many SSS's their dealer will actually be getting...?

:chevy:

the plants shut down from christmas thru nrw year, at least in the US. Could be canada still runs but I kind of doubt it, but I hopr I am wrong

That's correct, the whole Autoplex here at GM-Oshawa is shut down till the New Year and the Truck Plant till Jan 2nd as far as I can tell. Seems they need a couple more days for the new 4-door truck. If I see anything earlier I will give heads up but nothing is happening here till after the new year.

Archived