L92 Heads

holy crap your sig is huge.

cam, L76 or gmpp carb intake, a free flowing exhaust would help,and depending on intake choice, water pump modification or tb spacer and speartech pulley relocator bracket. oh and a tune. of course with a cam you may need/want a higher stall torque converter, and some trans work for the added power.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

6.2 truck intake will work without moding the brackets or waterpump,already set up for returnless fuel sytem,l92 intake rocker arms,new head bolts,tuning to bring it all together......

Sure will and I have one that will most likely be for sale in the very near future setup with fuel rails and a fuel regulator.

If you're going to do it, I'd go with the truck intake to make it easiest. Here are some of the parts you're going to need.

L92 heads

L92 truck intake

L92 throttle body

Dr. X. 90mm throttle body harness.

L92 injector rails

42lb hr marine Delphi injectors

L92 intake rocker arms

doesn't the truck intake fall off sooner than the car intake

truck intake is horrible for the l92s. flows less then a ls1 intake. the LS3/L76 intake even drops off on flow at 6400, i think the truck dies around 5700 and flows less thru the whole rpm range

Id like to keep FI, so Im guessing use the truck intake, TB, injectors and rails, and wiring. These heads arent that expensive and my labor is free so im just looking to wake this thing up some but still keep stock appearance. Sleeper

Id like to keep FI, so Im guessing use the truck intake, TB, injectors and rails, and wiring. These heads arent that expensive and my labor is free so im just looking to wake this thing up some but still keep stock appearance. Sleeper

keep FI? what system are you running?

Stock dont want a carb

thats why you would use the car intake the L76/Ls3 intake. truck intake is junk. the gain you would get from using the heads would probably be tossed out the window using the stock truck intake. the 1500 or so you would have in the swap you could just buy a good set of catheral heads and call it a day. yes heads are cheap but you need rockers, springs, pedastals, modding of valve covers or new valve covers, intake, TB. where as you could just use everything you have and buy a set of heads for 1000 or so

which heads? Im kinda new on the Ls engines. What do you mean by catheral?

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?i...33&catid=40

or

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product.phtml?p=1350

both are good heads. one has better springs other has single springs. both will wake up your truck.

both reuse everything you currenty have minus head gaskets and head bolts