? About Wheatley

keebler85

i am just wondering how long wheatley takes to tune and send out his PCM, i ordered mine monday and i am wondering if i will get it for this weekend??

It is a good possibility, Charlie has fast service. I ordered my PCM on a Thursday and I had it the following Monday/Tuesday. Shoot him an e-mail or call him tomorrow and see if he shipped it. :chevy:

ok thanks, and do you think i should keep my PCM and eat the charge? i dont have a warranty anymore so i dont think i will need it..

Thats the only reason I kept mine, the truck was still in warranty. Send the old PCM back and get back your core charge. Besides, even if you take it to the dealer for service I don't think they could harm the tune, I believe Charlie locks his tunes. :chevy:

ok well i just installed the new PCM and i am waiting now on the relearn stage.. the install was easy except for the orange rubber gaskets..they were a pain until i figured out to put them on the male end and then they slide on easier...so i am waiting for a half a hour until i get to take the truck out

ok well i just installed the new PCM and i am waiting now on the relearn stage.. the install was easy except for the orange rubber gaskets..they were a pain until i figured out to put them on the male end and then they slide on easier...so i am waiting for a half a hour until i get to take the truck out

1/2 hour and you will have a big smile on your face :)

yeah it will take a few hundred miles to fully set in, and the more miles you put on it the better it gets over time.........mine felt much different after 300-400 miles, but I noticed the biggest change after 800-1000 miles, the truck is an absolute animal :chevy:

ok well i might have been a little harsh...first..i went from 15mpg to 19.1mpg...dont know how that happened but i love it...second...i can tell the difference..the shift points are noticable..i was to quick to judge and i thought it would have been more but it is noticable...so ya it was well worth the money and i am glad that i went with it...thanks...dont know what mod is next so throw out some ideas...thanks