Aem Ceramic Long Tube Headers

SD619SS

Got these from a friend here in San Diego about 7 months ago who works for them and never ended up insalling them,these pics are another guys I found but mine are exactly the same 1 3/4" primary 2 1/2" collector....Brand New!!! Better quality than Pacesetters IMHO $375

EDIT:these are 1 3/4" primary...Thanks Mr.P.....

post-9509-1194495072_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495100_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495113_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495128_thumb.jpg

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)

Those look nice! but will they work well with the 6.0? I tried to research this but haven't found an aem header specifically for the 6.0, only he 4.8 n 5.3... Nice price and everything though! I may be interested if everything works out

Those look nice! but will they work well with the 6.0? I tried to research this but haven't found an aem header specifically for the 6.0, only he 4.8 n 5.3... Nice price and everything though! I may be interested if everything works out

should be the same. those are the same dimensions as the dynatechs. nice looking header for the price.

I am very interested, but need to wait until after I buy a house in the next month or two. Do you think your friend can get another set?

Justin

The reason he got them for me is they were discontinuing them,They are supposed to sell the rest to the public without the cats/pipes sometime soon.........pm sent....

TTT

Pm sent (yes they will work with the 6.0) AEM originally included the mid pipes with cats that would only fit the exhaust portion of the 4.8/5.3 trucks, but since these are headers only they will install like any other long tube header

***Also fixed in original post these are 1 3/4" primarys....perfect for a 6.0***

Whats with the retarded 02 bung in only one of the primaries?

I think it was there way of dealing with egr/air to make them a universal header for the 99-07 trucks,just plug it and weld a bung in the collector.......good question though :confused:

Got these from a friend here in San Diego about 7 months ago who works for them and never ended up insalling them,these pics are another guys I found but mine are exactly the same 1 3/4" primary 2 1/2" collector....Brand New!!! Better quality than Pacesetters IMHO $375

EDIT:these are 1 3/4" primary...Thanks Mr.P.....

post-9509-1194495072_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495100_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495113_thumb.jpg

post-9509-1194495128_thumb.jpg

T-T-M-F-T

For anyone that has pm'ed me and wants em my paypal is [email protected]

I am willing to do $375 shipped to the lower 48....These are very high quality headers...