Clean

Hello, I have always looked on this website looking up info and figured I would go ahead and register. I have always wanted a SS pickup cause they look so good but I also wanted a Crew Cab. So I decided to get the SS look. Here is a list of mods on my truck:

05 Silverado Crew Cab Summit White

5.3L V8 automatic LS

Debadged

Leveled out with shackles

Painted front bumper, rear bumper, grille, door handles and bed cover.

Shaved tailgate, Undercover bedcover

Silver 20" SS wheels

20% tint

Magnaflow exhaust with a SS tip

K&N CAI

Hypertuned

WANTED: SS Bumper Cover (Last Item To Get the Look I Want)

bed4.jpg

tail4.jpg

ssrims.jpg

Look forward to talking with you on here in the near future.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. I have been modding trucks for 10 years now. This is my Fourth Fullsize modded GM truck. So I know you can always do more but the only other exterior part I want is a SS front bumper. I thought about a rollpan but I like the heavy duty oem hitch. Next mod will be changing those 323 gears to 372's and I would like some dynatech long tubes. Here are some pics of my other tucks and different stages of the Crew Cab. The Crew Cab went on 20's first with a little paint, back to stockers on some 285's with most everything painted, then to where it is now. Scroll through the pics and you can check out my last few trucks.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x279/cory79chevy/Trucks/

:chevrolet: Nice looking truck! I like the crew cab, especially the painted bumpers. I've been considering doing that with mine. Did you run into any problems painting them? I've also thought about having them powder coated. Thought mabe that would be more durable. Anyway, welcome to the group.

:chevrolet: Nice looking truck! I like the crew cab, especially the painted bumpers. I've been considering doing that with mine. Did you run into any problems painting them? I've also thought about having them powder coated. Thought mabe that would be more durable. Anyway, welcome to the group.

Painting the bumpers wasnt bad at all. The bad thing is that the front bumper chips easy from road debris. The front painted plastic holds up great its just the metal bumper that chips.