All New 2011 Trans Am

RockHead

Looks cool, but I remember hearing a GM rep say that the TA won't return, and didn't answer about the Camaro.... He said that Pontiac is trying to go after the refined BMW group. Don't get your hopes up yet.

About the GM Rep, I'll quote Sherriff Buford T. Justice: "Boy, when I get home I'm gonna slap your Momma, 'cause there's no way you're the fruit of my loins"

Ain't no way a BMW customer is going to stoop past a Caddy to a Pontiac. It's a much shorter putt for them to sell muscle cars. Anyone remember that old slogan "We Build Excitement"? If someone from the General is snooping here, no kidding, I'll slap down a deposit on the 2011 T/A this second.

"I'm going to need a fast car.... Faster than that....."

there is no way the ls2 will still be around in 2011

yea it wont be. i posted a topic a couple days ago. no one really read it, but it gave the future of the LS series v8s. they are all gonna be 6.2s

plus theres no way i would buy that car, i think the new camaro looks 10000x better

Looks nice, however readin on some of the Fbody forums, from what I have understood...If they did come out for sure with another TransAm it wouldn't have the TA name, as they have to pay SCCA a percentage of sales for every "TransAm" sold, since they own the licensing rights to the name...As for the Motor, they are probably just stating what would go in it right now. When the Camaro concept was released it only had an LS2 in it, and now things have changed to having a LS3 option...

Eitherway, I think if the Camaro does well in it's first two years out will tell if the Bird will fly again.