Fs: Granatelli Mas Air Flow Sensor

Krambo

Up for sale is a Granatelli Mas Air Flow Sensor for 03-06 silverado's. What it does over stock is allows more airflow (no screen) and also alters the input to your PCM for an added bump. They claim somewhere like 20-25HP on a stock motor. New these puppies are expensive ($300-$400) so this is your chance to pick one up (shipped) for less than half price.

$160 shipped to your door. Original box and I believe install instructions and a decale are included. THIS UNIT WAS CALIBRATED FOR USE WITH A COLD AIR INDUCTION KIT.

The sensor is mint. My brother had it on his truck for a while and now is selling his truck. First come first....

Here is their description and claims:

Performance You Can Feel! The extra power you need when you need it: on the ramp acceleration, on demand passing, towing, through the hills or wherever. Granatelli Motor Sports performance mass airflow sensors reduce engine load and improve efficiency. This occurs by providing quicker and more accurate calibration to changes in engine intake airflow, fuel and spark timing. In addition, the smooth design of our sensor’s inlet tube improves airflow capacity over OEM equipment by an industry leading 60%. The added performance is chassis dyno proven from 2000 rpm to the red line. Most importantly, the performance can be felt where it counts, in the seat of your pants. Granatelli Motor Sports performance mass airflow sensors are ideal for adding extra performance with none of the hassles.

Granatelli offers sensors calibrated for both factory induction and aftermarket induction. If you have added an aftermarket filter or induction system, you will want the Granatelli mass air sensor that has cold air tuning.

All you need are basic hand tools and about 10 minutes of your time. Just follow the included step-by-step instructions and you’ll be enjoying an extra 10-25 rear wheel horsepower in no time. 50 state legal, and won't void your factory warranty.

If that's not enough, you will see a gas milage increase! Now that’s performance, quick and easy!

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

Up for sale is a Granatelli Mas Air Flow Sensor for 03-06 silverado's. What it does over stock is allows more airflow (no screen) and also alters the input to your PCM for an added bump. They claim somewhere like 20-25HP on a stock motor. New these puppies are expensive ($340-$425) so this is your chance to pick one up (shipped) for less than half price.

$150 shipped to your door. Original box and I believe install instructions and a decale are included.

The sensor is mint. My brother had it on his truck for a while and now is selling his truck. First come first....

Are any tuning changes required for this? Does a tuned truck with no screen accomplish the same goal?

Are any tuning changes required for this? Does a tuned truck with no screen accomplish the same goal?

Well, you know me, I feel any add-ons require at least a look at a log file however Granatelli states no tuning required. This statement is for stock or bolt-on trucks. I personally wouldn't run this with a blower or any power adder really. This sensor is calibrated for a Cold Air Induction system as well.

I held the stock MAF and the Granatelli side by side and noticed that there is a little bit of "porting" done to the inside, no screen and the IAT sensor is actually more to the center of the housing. They do some "electrical stuff" in the wiring as well that intercepts the signal to the PCM and alters it to deliver a bit of spark advance.

i have $148.47 in my paypal account ...will you take that? let ,me know thx

[email protected]

Up for sale is a Granatelli Mas Air Flow Sensor for 03-06 silverado's. What it does over stock is allows more airflow (no screen) and also alters the input to your PCM for an added bump. They claim somewhere like 20-25HP on a stock motor. New these puppies are expensive ($300-$400) so this is your chance to pick one up (shipped) for less than half price.

$160 shipped to your door. Original box and I believe install instructions and a decale are included. THIS UNIT WAS CALIBRATED FOR USE WITH A COLD AIR INDUCTION KIT.

Here is their description and claims:

Performance You Can Feel! The extra power you need when you need it: on the ramp acceleration, on demand passing, towing, through the hills or wherever. Granatelli Motor Sports performance mass airflow sensors reduce engine load and improve efficiency. This occurs by providing quicker and more accurate calibration to changes in engine intake airflow, fuel and spark timing. In addition, the smooth design of our sensor’s inlet tube improves airflow capacity over OEM equipment by an industry leading 60%. The added performance is chassis dyno proven from 2000 rpm to the red line. Most importantly, the performance can be felt where it counts, in the seat of your pants. Granatelli Motor Sports performance mass airflow sensors are ideal for adding extra performance with none of the hassles.

Granatelli offers sensors calibrated for both factory induction and aftermarket induction. If you have added an aftermarket filter or induction system, you will want the Granatelli mass air sensor that has cold air tuning.

All you need are basic hand tools and about 10 minutes of your time. Just follow the included step-by-step instructions and you’ll be enjoying an extra 10-25 rear wheel horsepower in no time. 50 state legal, and won't void your factory warranty.

If that's not enough, you will see a gas milage increase! Now that’s performance, quick and easy!

• 1 month later...