Ss Calendar 2008

sk_josh

• Admin

2008 SS Calendar Submissions are over. If for some reason you submitted a picture (to a moderator, ss_bnoon, or myself) and it is not in the gallery then please PM me as soon as you can.

Here is how it is going to go down... We have over 230 pictures that were submitted. We need to collectively cut this down the the best 12 pictures we can!

Each picture will get a month in the calendar and I will compile some of the other pictures into a nice cover with SilveradoSS.com on it. It looks like calendars will around be 14.99 plus like 1.50 shipping(subject to change based on how many pre orders we get). I wish they could be cheaper however we aren't making 1500 of them we are only making around 150 to 200.

To vote for your 3 favorite pictures: find a picture in the gallery and copy the "BBcode" into your reply to this post

Please remeber:

• Vote for your 3 favorite pictures.
  • dont vote for one of your own pictures
  • we are voting on the best pictures not on the best truck.
  • if an owner gets more than one picture into the top 12 we will make them pick which one and let the next highest voted picture in

the calendar is on schedule to be shipping out the first to second week of December.

Let the voting commence!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i submitted a couple pics too... nowhere to be found... :wtf:

And the ones that are not on there were my best ones :banghead:

i emailed ss_bnoon a ton of photos that i don't see in the gallery. I guess he never got them?

alot of my pics are the old ones. i emailed newer ones to brad.

i will re send them if i we can get them uploaded for submissions. can i please still do this?

hey just a thought: he asked for only three pics out of lik 230 that were sent in, so maybe some of the pics u guys sent in are already in the calender :dunno: ??? these votes might be for another extra month or somethin...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)