Rear Suspension Lean

Clean

It doesnt need to settle anymore. I have been having it like this for 1 1/2 years. I just have never asked on a forum before what other people have done. I have heard before to try putting a spring clamp on just that one side.

• 1 month later...

The problem is actually coming from the front. GMT 800 trucks were designed to have a second battery just over the right from wheel. Since very few people actually ordered this option, it appears as if our trucks "lean" to the drivers side.

With a coil front suspension you can trim a 1/2 coil. Im not sure what to do with a torsion front end.

I have seen people use different holes on a lowering shackle, but again, the problem is happening in the front, so I would try fixing it in the front.

My truck sit's levels with lowering shackles., Do both the shackle's look to be laying at the same angle?

Did you leave the shackles a little loose, when the truck was on the stands, set the truck down and bounce the rear bumper to settle it, then tourque to spec? May help.

theres alot of people with shackles and rear end sitting level.

~Danny

BTW, there was a post a couple weeks back on this. Check it out.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40083