Killed Nbs Z71 Silvy

sdimedude

So I was headed to my girlfriends last night and was on the interstate with cruise control set at 80 in the fast lane. I started approaching a ext cab nbs silvy z71. So I get my frontend to about his tailgate and he hits the gas which surprises me. I then proceed to hit it too and catch up to him and pass him by a good many truck lengths. We then get in the process of lining back up and I'm trying to get him to slow down to 60mph so I can get my truck to downshift to second instead of third, but he takes off while we were going 70mph. So I end up hitting the gas and play catchup again and pass him and leave his headlights in my rearview mirror. I think it really surprised him that my truck was a vortecmax instead of a regular sierra.

I'm assuming his truck was a 5.3 due to the z71 package right or am I wrong? The next truck on my list is a nbs vmax.

I have noticed a few things. It seems like only 5.3 silverados will try to mess with me. I have gotten beside numerous silveradoss's and they never do anything? I wonder whats the deal?

Maybe they don't think you are worth the gas. J/K :)

I had a 5.3 do a flyby after he knew I was turning (I put the blinker on), but other than that, they don't seem to mess with me. I did kill a Dodge diesel a week or so ago, that was fun. Oh and a Dodge Durango, but he doesn't really count. If it wasn't for the sound his engine was making, I would not know he was even trying :)

Good kill...I guess. Why are you picking on Chevy's? :P

Mike

Maybe they don't think you are worth the gas. J/K :)

I had a 5.3 do a flyby after he knew I was turning (I put the blinker on), but other than that, they don't seem to mess with me. I did kill a Dodge diesel a week or so ago, that was fun. Oh and a Dodge Durango, but he doesn't really count. If it wasn't for the sound his engine was making, I would not know he was even trying :)

Good kill...I guess. Why are you picking on Chevy's? :P

Mike

Could be, maybe they don't stay up to date with GM vehicles and don't know what a vmax is? I wasn't picking on the silverado, He started it. lol I also had a C3 try to mess with me the other day, but he kept doing drive buys. I got to admit though. I have people ask me what the vmax means all the time. I had a guy in a acura rsx ask me if vmax meant that I had a supercharger? This was after I beat him.