Good Deal

ezclone

Yeah that price is out the door. Should I hold out or.....?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...superSpotlight=

IMHO, if it's the truck you want, in the color you want, and in the condition you want it in, the price is relative. It seems reasonable (not overlyu expensive nor cheap), and, probably the best part, it's there. "Waiting for the right deal" might not have you driving an SS for a while, and where's the fun in that?

Having said that, you should still offer him less, especially if you're bringing a check or your own financing... If not, and you can live with the 25K, just do it.

I bought my truck because I loved the way it looked and felt--it had all the right mods, it turns out. I suppose I could have bought one a bit cheaper if I waited, but my time is precious to me, and life is short! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
I would take it! Of course, ain't perfect deal, but it's not bad either. I would say it's fairly fair, lol. Do you want that SS or not? If you want it, can afford it, can insure it, and keep fuel in it... buy it, today.

i cancle my no and raise you a maybe lol

he makes a good point

No, I didn't get it. The dealer called me this morning and said if the truck doesn't sell this weekend they are going to take it to wholesale

I'm torn for a Black one or that Blue one. 2005 or 2004, Like I said torn!

between the two personally I would go black but thats just me and the reason I say that is there are more mods in my eyes that would look great on a black ss as opposse to a blue ss. like say smoking the corners of the headlights or getting black headlights or tinting windows along with maybe black rims with a polished like and then say some black led tails or smoked factory tails and when you wax a black truck the shine you get just doesn't compare now I can say that my blue ss shines pretty damn good in my eyes for a blue truck but black is just not comparable. its all on your tastes and everything but if I had to go buy one again I would go with a black one. good luck on ur decision