Had An Accident This Morning

rivierakid55

unfortunately my eardrum is not. i had a Q-tip just residing by itself in my ear and i bent over to pick something up and when i went to get back up i slipped a little on the wet floor and jammed the qtip into my ear by banging my head into the side of the counter. hurt like shit! didnt notice any blood but my hearing was totally muffled all day. i could hold my nostrils closed and blow constant air out of my right ear. not a nice feeling at all. just got back from the doctor and it turns out i actually tore my eardrum. good news is it already clotted over and he gave me a fairly good prognosis that my hearing will come back but may take a few weeks. if not there is some sort of surgery that may help but not remedy the situation but ill never be 100 percent.

moral of the story is watch what you put in your ear. i always laughed at my mom for saying stuff like this but turns out it really can phuck you up.

the pain was horrendous at first. the whole side of my head went numb. then there was the constant sound of air rushing in through one ear. the pain was bearable after an hour or so and now isnt really noticeable. just super congested and im not supposed to blow out my ear as to keep the clot intact.