2girls1cup

kissfans03ss

i don't mean to bring this topic to the top, but that is f**king disgusting. why would you post that?

i was listening to opie and anthony on xm when they found out about this a few weeks back. :puke:

Yeah thats were i heard about it but i was out drinking last night with a buddy a he brought the subject up and mentioned all the reaction videos on youtube so i checked it out and found it to be pretty twisted,with that said i want to apoligize to anyone who was offended by it and think that the post should be closed or deleted.

Yeah thats were i heard about it but i was out drinking last night with a buddy a he brought the subject up and mentioned all the reaction videos on youtube so i checked it out and found it to be pretty twisted,with that said i want to apoligize to anyone who was offended by it and think that the post should be closed or deleted.

i was joking about that; i wasn't offended the least bit.. but, i threw up in my mouth i think. lol

opie and anthony are hilarious though.

i was joking about that; i wasn't offended the least bit.. but, i threw up in my mouth i think. lol

opie and anthony are hilarious though.

Unfortunately some people were offended,i was just looking to get everyones reaction about the video and assumed since it was on youtube mostly everyone had seen it,again it was a bad call on my part to post about it.

Haha, some kid I know said "Your a Firefighter so you've seen some nasty shit right?" "You gotta have a strong stomach" He proceeded to show me the video and my strong stomach couldnt handle but about 20 secs of it" However, I sure let all my friends know about it LOL Totally disgusting.