I Fell Bad...

Badkarma

I know this is going to sound lame, but I kinda feel like an ass. I am very picky about taking care of the SS and the camaro. Now with work kicking my ass its been two weeks since I have washed the truck. I mean, I dust it so it looks ok, but I just feel crappy cause I have really given it a cleaning. I dont know, maybe I need my head examined, but I honestly feel guilty for not taking care of my truck, buy my standards atleast...

anyone else like this with the rides they have?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is going to sound lame, but I kinda feel like an ass. I am very picky about taking care of the SS and the camaro. Now with work kicking my ass its been two weeks since I have washed the truck. I mean, I dust it so it looks ok, but I just feel crappy cause I have really given it a cleaning. I dont know, maybe I need my head examined, but I honestly feel guilty for not taking care of my truck, buy my standards atleast...

anyone else like this with the rides they have?

usually when I wash mine, it rains a day or too later, then stays dirty the rest of the week, drives me insane :crazy:

Yeah, I'm really dissapointed with myself right now...between the rain we've ben getting here lately, it getting dark right around the time I get off work, and my excessive trips on the weekends I haven't had a spare afternoon to wash my truck in 2-3 weeks. It's looking really bad right now. Maybe I'll take a 1/2 day Friday to wash it.

i wash mine weekly, at least.... sometimes more. it takes a good 4-6 hours for the detail, but it will stay clean all week no problem. i only do the full detail once or twice a month, and its always generally clean. people are suspicious that i hire someone to wash it daily because they have never seen me with a dirty truck lol. it just takes a good wax job :D