Trade Intakes?

fox_forma

Just putting it out there, its about that time I change my intake again, seem to do it each year for some reason. Figured I would like to just try something else again. It is the newer version and in great shape, only thing is I am missing 2 screws for the cover that goes on the air box. Not to sure where they went but I'm sure it would be pretty easy to find 2 that match at the hardware store but it never bothered me. The air filter is in perfect condition and clean, tube is in great condition as well. I put about 8000 miles on my truck per year so it might have a tad more than that on the system. Open to different types if you want to make the swap.

Only issue I have is I left my stock intake back on the east coast so you either need to be local or we do the swap and you ship it out, i bolt it up then ship mine right back to ya. Its the only way I can do it, and I will not sell it outright.

allpics183.jpg

I would love to help you out but I have a stock set-up my self, its just on the east coast and it would only need to be shipped to me. I really have no need for a stock set-up plus some cash due to the fact the stock set-up isnt really worth much and then I would be stuck with two stock intakes. On the other hand, I may be purchasing an intake soon and just sell this one outright so i will keep you posted just in case.

I would love to help you out but I have a stock set-up my self, its just on the east coast and it would only need to be shipped to me. I really have no need for a stock set-up plus some cash due to the fact the stock set-up isnt really worth much and then I would be stuck with two stock intakes. On the other hand, I may be purchasing an intake soon and just sell this one outright so i will keep you posted just in case.

I'll be in touch on IM, as our prior transaction was perfect...Nice grill heh

I might be interested in swappping. I have a aem power Brute force intake. It is in good condition with maybe 15,000 thousand miles. It is the silver power coated version. I know i only have the 4.8 but i know the AEM fits all engines. PLus i live in Tucson so it should be easy to drive up there and swap it out. Let me know what you think.