05 E Fan Harness Part Number's

6.0vortech

Hey just bought some stock 05 SSS Efans but know I need the stock GM Efan harnesses part numbers please. :cheers:

i have a few here that i have made. i am just working on getting the right fan connectors and the pcm pin. plannin on putting these out to the site for a way cheaper price than gm does. there isnt shit involved with building them. if you want one let me know. i will bust my ass and get the correct harness ends and solder them on. i just havent had a reason to finish them up yet. i still have to find my fans

I haven't seen fast4popper's harness, but if it is built with good quality parts, I would say that you are better off with it than with the 05 harness. GM no longer sells the stand alone e-fan harness, at least I couldn't find it. What I did find was the whole front end accessory harness that also includes the e-fans. Its expensive and somewhat difficult to install. The end results are great, but a stand alone harness will be just as effective with out the hassle of removing your existing harness.

fast4popper could you post some pics and details on your harness... that should help you move those fasters.