Buddies Dad Ordered The New Nissan Gt-r

zanis520

yea my buddies dad just put a heft down payment on the new Nissan GT-R. he said he he should be getting it in july/august when they come into the US. doesnt know what color he wants, cause all the pictures they have right now are in Silver, he'll decide that later. he was also one of the first people in the US to have a a C6 Z06. i thought u guys would think thats pretty cool.

WoW :eek: !!! thats ****ing awesome, post up pics when he gets it. hey Z if he still has the ZO6 tell him that he has to line them up and see which one is fast :devil:

-Rob

I think I read the new skyline was faster than the c6 zo6, but thats just 0-60 cause its awd... Id still rather have a skyline than a new z06. Having that much power with rwd is just pointless, dont get me wrong its fun as hell anyway

damn thats gonna be a pretty nice car ...but i dont think i could put money down and wait till july to get the car...hes got more patience and $$$$$$ then i have...anyway thats gotta be a fun car to drive

haha yea if u didnt figure it out they have A LOT of money. their hobby is actually buying cars like that, keeping them for 3 or 4 months and selling them. they usually let me drive them too, so im keepin my fingers crossed. so far the cars ive driven from them are a C5 and C6 Z06s, Porsce Turbo, 2005 Dodge Viper, BMW M3, AMG CL55, and a Ferrari 360 Modena with Paddle shifting. keep in mind those are only what theyve LET me drive, theyve owned WAY more

haha yea if u didnt figure it out they have A LOT of money. their hobby is actually buying cars like that, keeping them for 3 or 4 months and selling them. they usually let me drive them too, so im keepin my fingers crossed. so far the cars ive driven from them are a C5 and C6 Z06s, Porsce Turbo, 2005 Dodge Viper, BMW M3, AMG CL55, and a Ferrari 360 Modena with Paddle shifting. keep in mind those are only what theyve LET me drive, theyve owned WAY more

U LUCKY SOMOMA BEEESH :lol: dude thats pretty sweet, so do they still have the C6 ZO6??? if so u know wat u have to do :D

-Rob

U LUCKY SOMOMA BEEESH :lol: dude thats pretty sweet, so do they still have the C6 ZO6??? if so u know wat u have to do :D

-Rob

nah he sold the Z06 after 1 month. haha he actually got 5k more than he paid for it cause they were in such high demand. he was one of the very first people in the US to have one.

should be pretty sick...any pics of the new nissan?

ES :flag:

nah they arent even in the US yet. u can see pics online, and they have them at the auto shows. they come into the US in june, and he'll probably get it in July