Tis Rims

first off, when did you get an escalde lol? second, those are decent wheels in quality, fairly pricey but not too bad. IMO that wheel looks sick on the NBS lac's. it used to be the TIS homepage pic for awhile, dunno if it still is. gotta be 24s tho, NBS are too big bodied lol

Thank man,My wife picked the color,it had to be black int.So far I had it lowered,corsa sport exhaust,volant intake.We got the base model,did'nt get the over priced options like the nav,power side steps & those 3k 22"s.Save myself $7500.00 or so.I got a kenwood ddx8019 with nav,bluetooth,backup cam,video ipod & 9"screens for my kids.I had a jl/1000 & a 12w7 laying around had those installed with it.I think I'm about $1500 under the cost of the factory luxury package.So I looking for wheels I gonna wait till the holidays are over.

those wheels are pretty nice,i had those on my first car toyota avalon 20x7.5. never had any problems i got a lot of compliments... dude what did the drop cost you i need to drop mine bad!!! but im not sure if there will be severe rubbing with 26's

BTW: get the 295/40/24 tire size! i got the 305/35/24 and my wheels slightly rub oh yeah im seling my foose wheels if ya want them!

I paid $450 or so for mcgauhy's 2/3 spindles,shock extenders,rear coils.labor was another $300.With your tires rubbing try using a heat gun on the area it rubs.Once the plastic is soft use the end of a hammer to push in the wheel well.Now use some cold water to cool the area.This will keep the plastic in place so it does not rub.

I paid $450 or so for mcgauhy's 2/3 spindles,shock extenders,rear coils.labor was another $300.With your tires rubbing try using a heat gun on the area it rubs.Once the plastic is soft use the end of a hammer to push in the wheel well.Now use some cold water to cool the area.This will keep the plastic in place so it does not rub.

Thanks for the advice! :thumbs: Man i wish cadillac would of came out with that color in 07!!!

I thinking of getting a big brake kit for it to.I'm thinking of using brembo brakes.I know there is another company that makes a 12piston brake kit but I forgot the name.I'll post it when I find them.

I thinking of getting a big brake kit for it to.I'm thinking of using brembo brakes.I know there is another company that makes a 12piston brake kit but I forgot the name.I'll post it when I find them.

Honestly i really don't think a big brake kit is necessary on this truck when your going with 24's i currently have 24's and i have never had problems with braking... the braking system on these trucks is great!! but hey thats just what think...

Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)