Hold On To Your Wallets.....

ccc_23

can't wait to see the US economy crash. I've got a SC so screw it. I still floor it when I feel like it. Bring on $5 a gallon gas. I still won't sell unless I get bored with the truck lol. I still got my DD car so I guess i better use it more. :cheers:

my girlfriend can whine all she wants about how piss poor my gas mileage is and how she wants a hybrid and all that and everyone in a "green" car can turn their nose up to me and shake their heads, but I get a ton of satisfaction making their cars rock as I go roaring by.

Gas prices won't scare me away.

:chevy:

i actually saw 2.99 yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks, it was over 3 a gallon. Prices usually stay low here in GA but it seems like they fluctuate really bad really fast. What i mean is, gas might be 2.99 today and 3.15 tomorrow for the next week and then drop again to 2.99 for a few days. Really weird. I was reading on yahoo sometime late last week when some investors were saying that oil prices would jump higher before the weekend and then when the weekend came around i saw that some gas stations went down.. :confused: