Big Change In My Life

06redSSrwd

I've been financially independent from my parents since I was 18 (am 20 now) and I currently hold 2 jobs and studying medicine at the state university here in south FL.

anyway just closed on an apartment and will be moving out for the first time!! It's all within about a mile more or less from school and both my offices so the commute I no longer have to negotiate will be great!!! May be a bit of challenge having to make time for my laundry, cooking and cleaning but I think I can handle it. hopefully it won't be a huge PITA..what do you think? anyway I get my keys today, my closing date is tomorrow and I'll officially be living there starting friday!! just wanted to let you guys know...woooohooooo!! :cheers: i'll post pics soon, it's a pretty sweet place

sorry for the long post

ES :flag:

Congrats! Good for you! I'm sure you'll be just fine. As far as the cooking, cleaning, and laundry goes - find yourself a nice woman to get all that done :jester: lol haha

Hah but no really - cooking, cleaning, and laundry really aren't all that hard to do - I do it! :)

Good deal. Buying or renting? If buying, may the foce be with you at homeowner's insurance time.

Moving a woman in=Twice the cleaning... This ain't your poppa's version of shacking up anymore. Know what I mean?

There's nothing like sitting on the couch in your drawers sippin' a beer.....