Big Change In My Life

06redSSrwd

congrats on the big move...I'm the same age as you and i moved outta my parents house at 17...best and scariest move i ever made....it's not easy but it's worth it...Let me know if you run into any snags and need good direction...and whoever said moving your girl in= Twice the mess couldnt be more right...i just learned that lesson

damn man thats crazy im in your same boat....had my truck since graduation day of high school (may 20-2005) been living with my parents and working ALOT i pay for everything my truck my gas my insurance etc. but here within a few weeks ill be taking the leap and moving out for the first time...im going to have to play my cards right (money wise) to make it all happen but i think im up for the challenge...i have abuncha stuff to go in my new house (couches chairs tables 42" big screen,washer dryer etc etc) so i shouldnt have to shell out alot of money at first....but ill be renting a house for awhile untill i can buy one....def wont be renting forever.....good luck man!!

well thanks for all the congrats!!! I really appreciate all your guys' enthusiasm. Like I said, you guys are my best friends that I've never met. Sorry I haven't been on just got a chance to look at the forum today while at my office (I've been moving and getting settled in since last wednesday, :eek: WOW! that was lot of work especially since I moved it all with my truck and little hallmark trailer) Anyway I'll have to post pics up soon, and as for the mini it's going to stay at my parents but I may bring it to my place to use as a coffee table :crackup:

and also, so far.....it's freakin' AWESOME!! haha I'm loving it and as far as my chores the "clean as you go/do" is working out to be the best strategy

ES :flag: