The Pc Police Have Gone Too Far!

KJT13

I knew that about the Warner Bros stuff.

But c'mon, Cookie Monster is diabetic? Oscar suffers from depression? Big Bird is a whack job? Bert and Ernie... well, we all knew about Bert and Ernie.

I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I also saw that Cookie Monster is now Veggie Monster??? Is that right???

I forwarded that to my folks, God love 'em, they're both yuppies. To think they parked me infront of the color TV to watch that soddom and gammorah. I agree kids today are way too over protected. It's defeating natural selection. We'll regret this in a few years.....

I'm surprised they haven't banned my beloved Stooges!

Kids can watch South Park and Family Guy and all those others but Sesame Street is bad? This world is seriously $#@&ed up.

Wow, yeah, I forgot about the 3 Stooges. I watched them all the time too. How did we ever grow up to be "normal"? :)

I love the Old School Tom and Jerry cartoons ... they were the best!!!!

oh heck yea man! Every once in a while i can catch reruns on cartoon network and i still love them. there's nothing better than watching a cat getting beat up by a mouse, or watching tom run from jerry's cousin. lol

Wow, yeah, I forgot about the 3 Stooges. I watched them all the time too. How did we ever grow up to be "normal"? :)

I don't know about you but I'm not normal, lol. Seriously though, I have been watching those boys since I was 7 years old and I still crack up when I watch them now (I'm 41). In fact, I don't even have to watch them to laugh about them. Sometimes I'll be in a store with my sister and start imitating them and we'll both crack up. I was doing that this past Halloween. We went to one of those party stores and they had all the Halloween stuff out (before Halloween of course). There was this skeleton thing with a white hooded material over it and it was on a bouncy string. It looked just like that Stooges episode when the parrot gets caught under the sheet and goes flying around and they were afraid of it. The two of us were laughing our asses off right in the middle of the aisle in the store. People must have thought we were nuts.

I don't know about you but I'm not normal, lol. Seriously though, I have been watching those boys since I was 7 years old and I still crack up when I watch them now (I'm 41). In fact, I don't even have to watch them to laugh about them. Sometimes I'll be in a store with my sister and start imitating them and we'll both crack up. I was doing that this past Halloween. We went to one of those party stores and they had all the Halloween stuff out (before Halloween of course). There was this skeleton thing with a white hooded material over it and it was on a bouncy string. It looked just like that Stooges episode when the parrot gets caught under the sheet and goes flying around and they were afraid of it. The two of us were laughing our asses off right in the middle of the aisle in the store. People must have thought we were nuts.

a woman that likes the stooges??? I didn't think they existed! :dunno: