Following Transgo's Directions

Well I just installed a vette servo in my trans this weekend(lets not even talk about the problems EERRRRRR). Anyways I'm just looking over the Transgo HD2 instructions and on the first page and it is all servo disassembling/assembling. Well since I already did the vette servo, do I still need to do this or what? The only difference I can see is they are adding metal spacers and 2 gold bands. From what I'm reading its saying Spacers: Crisp- use 1 Very Firm- use 2 Full race- use 3. Another difference I can see is it says remove and sicard the original springs. Seeing as how I just completed the vette servo is it necessary to do this part? To me it looks as though it will still need to be done even though I've already done the vette servo because of the spacers part of entering 2 spacers as most people do. I am not going to be installing the Transgo so if there is anything I need to tell the installer before he does it, your help would be greatly appreciated before Saturday morning. Thanks guys

What you are seeing at the bottom of the page is the notes for assembly of the innards of the 2nd accumulator (not second/Vette servo) and yes this part needs to be done. No you do not have to get into the servo housing again, if you got the vette servo in there and it's together and shifting right then that part is done.

Tell your shift kit installer to use 2 washers in the 2nd accumulator cup; 3 will break the input drum eventually :smash:

Mr. P. :)