Don't Be Jealous

wild2003ss

Why does everyone have problems with their transmissions going on these trucks? Is this only if you have yours modded or can this happen if your totally stock? Just curious, there has been a lot on here lately with this problem.

:withstupid: absolutely. I'm on number 2 and that's good enought for me.

:cheers: I lost one too. but he was a good little 4l65e...

Why does everyone have problems with their transmissions going on these trucks? Is this only if you have yours modded or can this happen if your totally stock? Just curious, there has been a lot on here lately with this problem.

These trucks are like 5400lbs, if your lucky you have AWD and that poor little trans can onlt take so much stock before it says no more.

Or in my case you could lose a line getting on the freeway one day and $hit happens :cheers: and that did not matter the mods.

Stock the trans was always the weak link.

Best part when you rebuild them you can do it better and then it will last longer. I shold throw the disclaimer-not dumbass driving.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see #1 was blown to the guys at a buddies shop putting gas lines on instead of tranny lines They paid for it. #2 2-3 clutches went out. #3 was 1-2 clutches.#4 was INput sprage gear,#5 was this time and it was the tranny pump. So i'm Sorry this is #6 O YA