Rev Is Back..

Not that I ever left.. just more important things went down had to take a bit of a hiatus..

As a couple of you have noticed when I have found time lately I am pokin my head back around the internet again.

Good things for you in that respect..

Progress reports on the big bad VHO coming soon.

Burnout pictures and or videos in the not too far future..

Oh yeah.. I still am going to make procharger and fabrication and tuning available to SS members.

Mostly cause I am building a nice new shop.

Vegas is going to learn to like me a little bit at a time.

:cheers:

Frank!

I sent you a PM via the carforums site months ago and never heard back.. just when I thought you left everyone for good.. bam! you come back!!!!

Let me know the next time you're back in IL and can come hang out!!!

I will only be back for like 2 days around xmas. I basically have a few probs with the state of IL one of which is they want to impound the VHO... so.. it definitely won't be back.

I havent been on CF in a while I was buying a house so I haven't been much of anywhere but work and in bed.

frank, im off the whole week of xmas.. if you wanna hang out , get a bite to eat, talk truck, play guitar hero. whatever.. let me know dude.. shoot me a pm..

you gotta check out the truck.. i got the D3 put in...

im not gonna put you on the hook for any issues, but im worried about this 'whirrrr' im hearing.. i think im just paranoid....

anyway.. i really do hope we can hook up when you're around man.. im glad to see vegas is working out for you.. seriously.

I basically have a few probs with the state of IL one of which is they want to impound the VHO... so.. it definitely won't be back.

Welcome back.

Its not for emissions is it, What is IL's policy? What do I have to worry about? moving their in Jan or Feb to Great Lakes or Glen View

Apparently they said my licence plate covers are illegal.. im state of nevada now.. so its not illegal here.

Insurance they dont like my card apparently.

My truck is too loud apparenty.

Oh and speeding supposedly 4 mph over 35 in a 35 is arrest worthy.